MME 315: Marine Meteorology
The lecture in Vietnamese features the following main topics:
- Basic concepts
- Atmospheric radiation
- Atmospheric thermodynamics
- Atmospheric fluid dynamics
- General circulation systems
- Sea-atmosphere interaction
- Synoptic meteorology
- Weather patterns of Vietnam Eastern Sea
- Climate of Vietnam Eastern Sea
An early version of the lecture was provided by Assoc. Prof. Bui Xuan Thong and Dr. Pham Duc Nghia.
The students are required to complete the exercises listed here here.
Many students find the subject dry. It is not! There are abundant of online materials so students can get an basic understanding on the subject. For example, check out NCAR's MetEd program.